Convenient sample taking from nasal cavity for NowCheck COVID19 rapid test
Yesterday our NowCheck COVID-19 rapid test received CE approval for easy and painless sampling from the nasal cavity. We are one of the first to offer this convenient, fast and safe way of sampling. The NowCheck COVID-19 Ag test has been tested and listed at the German Ministry of Health, Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI).
RADIM COVID-19 diagnostics PRECISE – FAST – SENSITIVE
We are pleased to present our newly developed COVID-19 ELISA kits today:
- SARS-CoV-2 Total Ab ELISA,
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA
- SARS-CoV-2 IgM ELISA
Purpose / Clinical application
- Screening of populations for the presence of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Assessment of the immunological status of an individual or of collectives, e.g. after vaccination
- Screening of donors for IgG antibodies
- Specificity of 100%
- Sensitivity 100%
- Perfect for monitoring vaccination efficiency
- No sample dilution required
- Results in 30 minutes (Total Ab) / 60 minutes (IgG and IgM)
- Ready-to-use reagents, colour-coded
- Processing on automatic, open ELISA machines possible
- EU: CE / IVD
Annual closure between Christmas and New Year
Dear customers and website visitors, The year is coming to an end and we use the contemplative days as an opportunity to make a little vacation. In the period from 22.12.2020 to 3.1.2021 we will have company holidays. From 04.01.2021 we stand with fresh forces again at your disposal. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a few quiet holidays. Your team from RADIM Germany
PCR Kit for detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA available
The new SARS-CoV-2 Triplex PCR kit is a one-step reverse transcription real-time PCR multiplex test for detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acids from nasopharyngeal swabs, oropharyngeal swabs and saliva samples from individuals suspected of COVID-19. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New RNA separation kit receives CE certification
The increased demand for RNA purification kits all over the world leads to bottlenecks in the laboratories, so that the actual COVID19-qPCR tests can only be processed with a delay.
Our developers have now successfully developed an existing DNA purification product so that it can now carry out the preparatory steps for RNA purification for a qPCR test.
Together with the company AstraBioTec, we sell these kits worldwide and are currently helping to overcome the bottlenecks.
Please contact us for further information. We are here to help.
Stay healthy and safe Team RADIM Deutschland
RADIM sells IgG (4) ELISA kits for the determination of food intolerance
The number of people who experience symptoms of intolerance after a meal increases every year.
According to experts, 30-50% of the population in industrialized countries live with obvious symptoms of food intolerance, which reduces their quality of life.
These symptoms include headache, fatigue, flatulence, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and other gastrointestinal and dermatological reactions.
IgG and IgG4 are very important diagnostic markers for food intolerance.
RADIM ALLERgenA specific IgG and ALLERgenA specific IgG4 kits offer the possibility to identify the cause of the reactivity with more than 300 food allergens.
Main advantage of RADIM ALLERgenA spec. IgG- and IgG4 kits
– only 2 µl serum per d determination
– calibrators validated against WHO 2-nd-standard
– quantitative determination of antibodies in IU and in sensitization classes
– high specificity, low variability of the assay
– high sensitivity – from 0.15 IU/ml for IgG / from 10 IU/ml for IgG4
– Combine methods for complex investigations:
specific IgG, specific IgG4, specific IgE
and Total-IgE in the same run